B.A.M.S. / B.H.M.S. DoctorPosted by: American NonSurgical Spine Institute Posted date: Sep-29
Location: Mulund West, Mumbai
Vacancy for – B.A.M.S. / B.H.M.S. doctor
Location:Mulund (w), Mumbai
Salary: Depends on experience
Last Date for application:05/10/12
Job type:Full time
Company: American NonSurgical Spine Institute (ANSSI)
Major Role and Responsibilities:
· Assessing a client`s physical abilities and needs
· Implementing of a treatment plan according to the client`s individualized needs
· Implementing programs including VAX D treatment and spine care related treatment Providing consultation on injury prevention and health promotion
· Handle clients’ questions and concerns professionally and courteously.
· Be the key liaison between spinal consultant and the VAX-D treatment specialist
· Effectively manage a personal clinical case load within the outpatient team
· A lead service development in the area of VAX-D treatment
· Ensure that staffs are providing high quality, contemporary, and where possible, evidence based treatments for spinal patients.
· B.A.M.S. / B.H.M.S. degree.
· Experienced in spine related problems
· Excellent communication skills and an ability to develop close relationships with referring sources and colleagues.
· Experience in teaching and supervising staff.
· An ability and interest in leading the development of spinal services.
· Experience/ interest in developing and collating relevant outcome measures.
· An ability to read MRI, X-ray, CT scans desirable.
· Proficiency and safe techniques in spinal treatment desirable.