We would like to appraise you about an urgent opening for one of our esteemed Client, the details of which are as follows:
-Resident Medical officer
1. Diagnose and treat work related injuries
2. Provide emergency medical services to victims.
3. Responds to medical incidents on or near the airport.
4. Document patient data, performance of prescribed treatments and diagnostics, routine patient instruction, medication administration
5. Consults & Examines patients and determines x-ray examinations and laboratory tests required.
6. Interprets test results and evaluates examination findings.
7. Write up “to take home prescriptions” for patients as required.
8. Enforces airport rules and regulations.
9. Any other responsibilities entrusted by superiors from time to time.
He/She should have completed MBBS. MBBS Fresher’s can also apply
Salary: 2.40 Lacs Per Annum
Salary not a constraint for the right candidate
1. He/She should be young, energetic, articulate & empathatic person.
2. He/She should be A Registered medical practitioner.
3. He/She should demonstrate appropriate technical competence & evidence of development of 4. He/She should possess good communication and interpersonal skills.
If interested then kindly fwd your latest updated CV with following MANDATORY details--
Please do pass on your references too if you personally would not be interested. Our apologies if the email has come across to people not associated/interested with this kind of a profile.
Kindly put your cv's across ONLY TO [email protected]/[email protected] or call 64550095