Deputy General Manager (Operations) - API Plant (Mahad, Maharashtra)
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Dec 23, 2016
Leading manufacturer of API bulk drugs & intermediates
Our client, established in the year 1986, is the world’s second largest Integrated manufacturer of Ephedrine and Pseudoephedrine salts. Our client's manufacturing facility at Mahad has been audited and approved by the Australian TGA, and the US FDA
Deputy General Manager- Plant (Operations)
business development, sales & marketing, product planning, market research, product launch, new business segments, trading sales, mumbai, marketing manager
15.0 to 18.0 lacs per annum
1. Incumbent should be a Chemical Engineer with over 12 years of experience.
2. Should have career experience in Pharma API industry – bulk drugs & intermediates.
3. Excellent Communication skills. Well versed in Hindi, English and preferably in Marathi - both written & spoken.
4. Should be familiar with US FDA and other regulatory requirements.
5. Should have good administrative skills and expected to liaise competently, with statutory authorities
6. A good leader and a team player alike.
7. Should be willing to relocate to Mahad and join asap.
If the position interests you, kindly send across your updated CV (word format) at [email protected]
Kindly mention your current ctc, expected ctc and notice period. Also enclose your photograph with the application