To provide the best possible prompt medical care to all patients.
• To work out all admitted patients, to take detailed history.
• To write progress notes of the patients in the records at least twice in one shift. The notes should be relevant to the patient current health status & should reflect the future plan in compliance with the admitting consultant after discussion with all concerned staff.
• To liaise with the admitting consultants & to start the follow up treatments.
• To coordinate all the references with other specialists if desired.
• To ensure all the investigations are sent & the reports are interpreted & informed the concerned consultants. To ensure all related follow up including any change in the line of treatment on the basis of the reports of the investigations.
• To give bedside over to the reliver while going off duty.
• To ensure the diets of the patients are ordered as per the recommendations.
• To ensure that the medicines to the patients are delivered as per the prescriptions.
• To counsel all the discharged patients for further follow ups & to handover the discharge summary. The second copy of the same should be countersigned by the patient or the attendants & to be kept in the patient record file.
• To take round with all the Consultants and classified specialists & to document the instructions & to ensure their compliance.
• Collective rounds with the verticals, subordinates & to ensure all preventive & corrective measures to maintain the highest standards of patient care & service delivery.
Skill Set: MBBS (MD/MS in Gynae wellcome )
Experience : 0-2 years
If intereste contact us on given below number.Debjani Bhattacharjee* *Consultant* *Evolution HR Services Pvt.Ltd * *C-60, Lajpat Nagar, New Delhi-110024, India* *Cell No : +91-9811933869*