· All Files should be filled.
· All investigations should be arranged serially.
· Once in a week, all files will be scrutinized.
· All the important BIO MARKERS should be written date wise in a separate sheet. If possible graphically they should be presented.
· If Radiation is over, Radiation Summary sheet should be there in.
· See that drugs are given properly by the sisters.
· See that intake/out [put charts should be filled.
· All surgical notes must be there:-
o Intra-operative Notes.
o Pre-operative investigations
o Post op Biopsy report
o Mention if any complication.
· If chemotherapy is going on – please inspect the IV site, administration timings.
· If a patient is allergic to any drug, please mention it in BOLD at the front.
· Any consultant, in the round should be accompanied by the Duty Doctor.
· All patients should be attended on call, at any point of time.
· All the dressing in surgical ward mainly or any other ward should be done by Doctors/Sisters.
· All Doctors should follow duty hours, very strictly.
· In the weekly meeting all details will be discussed.
· When any blood transfusion is going on the doctor. Should verify all the records and they should start on their own.
· Must attend all medical procedures like Catheterization of the patient intubation etc