1. Empanelment for clinical (DC, GP, Cardiologists, endocrinologists, gynacs) and non clinical (nutritionists, counselors, gyms, spas, pharmacies) of the network (each of this is called an “empanelled partner” or “empanelled unit”). This is a Pan- India responsibility. Empanelment would be based on criteria which are pre-agreed with the product team (from the Wellness business)
2. Coordination with the product and sales team (from the wellness business) on an ongoing basis to ensure that rates being negotiated are commercially viable
3. Coordination with the network coordinators from the TPA core business to rollout empanelment in other locations (if required)
4. Responsibility for closing documentation I,e signed, stamped contracts - with empanelled partners.
5. Responsibility for reporting on grievances or queries from the empanelled partners including those relating to billing. Coordinate with the billing team (of the wellness business) for the latter. Reporting would be on a weekly and monthly basis via dashboards.
6. Work with the product team to create and deliver training programs for the empanelled partners to ensure product sensitization
7. Responsibility to proactively point out specific partners who have not been empanelled by us - to the product and clinical teams - i.e responsibility to ensure that the network has the "best names" for each specialty or segment.
3. Quantifiable results/deliverables(KRAs) expected from the position:
1. Empanelment targets – by location and by segment of network
2. Contractual completion of all partners on the network
3. Empanelment rates – within commercial norms; so that product margins are protected
4.. Establishing operational processes for interaction with partners including billing
5. Measuring compliance, improvement.
6.Monitoring performance of SLAs and resolving issues
7.Segmenting the network to determine which providers are ‘preferred’ from a volume, rate and Relationship Management persppective
8. Coordinating and managing team performance across branches
9. Reporting using the given dashboards (weekly / monthly)
4.Whom does the incumbent have to deal with (Internal and External)
Internal: Network coordinators from the TPA business; Product and Sales team from the wellness business;
External: Partners (DCs, Doctors, GPs, Specialists, Nutritionists, Counsellors, Trainers etc)
Authority to close contracts using standard wording and pre-agreed commercials
Level 1 escalation authority for queries, grievances of providers
6. Qualifications and Experience required for the position
PGD in Hospital Mgt./MBA(Marketing)/MHA/MHM
5 yrs experience in Diagnostic Lab Operations, Managing Chain of Diagnostic Centres
7. Personal attributes/competencies required for the position
1. Ability to negotiate and manage commercial relationships – i.e. represent provider interests internally and represents the business interests to the provider
3.Excellent communication skills
8. Knowledge required for the position
3.Diagnostic Lab Knowledge