Job title: Back Office Assistant
Duties and Responsibilities of a back office assistant
· ANSWERING CALLS: A back office assistant has to answer calls routed to the back office and transfer to appropriate staff member, sign for and distribute delivered packages.
· COORDINATION: A back office assistant has to coordinate and maintain records for staff office space, phones, parking, company credit cards and office keys.
· CLERICAL DUTIES: He or she will have to perform general clerical duties to include photocopying, faxing, emailing, reviewing and editing of documents, filing and record keeping.
· SECRETARIAL WORK: He or she will have to setup and coordinate meetings and conferences maintain and distribute staff weekly schedules, and support staff in assigned project based work.
· ASSISTANCE: he or she will have to assist in the hiring and interviewing of prospective applicants and also have to assist in the works such as provide office orientation for new employees and staff, facilitate training of new hires, and assist in the management of back office personnel.
· RESEARCH: He or she will have to research in the market and gather materials, assemble reports, and maintain and retrieve database information.
· SUPPORTING MANAGER: He or she will have to coordinate appointments and meetings of clients and visitors by setting up their accommodation and entertainment arrangements and then will have to assist with special events and provide information for policies and procedures.
· INFORMATION FUNCTIONS: He or she will have to perform managerial functions when the back office manager is absent.
· MANAGERIAL WORK: He or she will have to assigning tasks and responsibilities, managing personnel, and keeping track of back office records and employees and other managerial work.
· STAFF WORK: he or she will have to assist the manager in the evaluation of back office staff and employee and also have to manage personnel relationships, and serve as liaison in personnel disciplinary actions including suspension and termination.
· REVIEWING AND OVERSEEING OF THE WORK: He or she will have to ensure quality of work of the back office department by reviewing all work submitted by each and every staff member
· CONTROLS: he or she will have to control the work by implementing quality controls and procedures, and analyzing protocols and advising the manager on appropriate changes needed and required.
Interview Timing– 11 am to 6 pm
Maa Kamakhyha HR Consultants Private Limited
205, 2nd Floor, Red Rose Building 49-50, Nehru Place,
New Delhi 110019
Phone :( 011)26464600, 8527141749
Email: [email protected], www.maajobs.net