Hiring for one of the largest private healthcare delivery service groups throughout the UAE and Oman, each one of them is fully equipped, staffed, and administered by highly trained specialist surgeons who accepted the challenge and dedication of their entire practice to these highly specialized services.
Designation: General Surgeon
· Take a patient’s medical history
· Update charts and patient information to show current findings and treatments
· Order tests for nurses or other healthcare staff to perform
· Review test results to identify any abnormal findings
· Recommend and design a plan of treatment
· Address concerns or answer questions that patients have about their health and well-being
· Help patients take care of their health by discussing topics such as proper nutrition and hygiene
· operate on patients to treat injuries, diseases, or deformities.
License: Oman / Oman Prometric passed (Must)
If interested, kindly respond with your Updated Resume and the following details ASAP for further processing & discussion. If, for any reason you are not looking at a change please do help us with some reference.
Current and Expected Salary:
Thanks & Regards
Madhavi Narayana l HR
Gulf Health Recruit
Dubai , United Arab Emirates