• Examine patients or order, perform, and interpret diagnostic tests to obtain information on medical condition and determine diagnosis.
• Examine children regularly to assess their growth and development.
• Prescribe or administer treatment, therapy, medication, vaccination, and other specialized medical care to treat or prevent illness, disease, or injury in infants and children.
• Collect, record, and maintain patient information, such as medical history, reports, and examination results.
• Advise patients, parents or guardians, and community members concerning diet, activity, hygiene, and disease prevention.
• Treat children who have minor illnesses, acute and chronic health problems, and growth and development concerns.
• Explain procedures and discuss test results or prescribed treatments with patients and parents or guardians.
• Monitor patients' conditions and progress and reevaluate treatments as necessary.
• Plan and execute medical care programs to aid in the mental and physical growth and development of children and adolescents.
• Refer patient to medical specialist or other practitioner when necessary.
• Direct and coordinate activities of nurses, students, assistants, specialists, therapists, and other medical staff.
• Provide consulting services to other physicians.
Nationality: Indian (Malayali Preferable)
Experience: Min 4 years
License: DHA / MOH-A
Gender: Male /Female
Salary: As per the market standards
Job Location : Rola - Sharjah
Thanks & Regards
Madhavi Narayana l HR
Gulf Health Recruit
Al Qusais, Dubai , United Arab Emirates
Mobile : +971 52 7775746
Email : [email protected] |