1) Monitoring the hospital patient care and patient complaints.
2) Liaison with government departments for statutory licenses and renewal of licenses and permissions.
3) Representing the hospital before the Judicial and Consumer courts on behalf of the Management whenever required and for signing the legal plaints and affidavits etc.,
4) Responsible for continued, implementation and monitoring of DNB post graduate programme and the day to day functioning and also the correspondence with the council.
5) Responsible for implementation of the NABH certification for the hospital and continued monitoring of quality standards.
6) Responsible for the patient’s diet requirement and the smooth functioning of canteen services.
7) Responsible for the management of the emergency and casuality services.
8) Responsible for monitoring the patient billing, discharges, nursing services and Operation Theatre management.
9) Responsible for smooth functioning of OPD & IP and also need to attend to the requirements and complaints of the consultants.
10) Monitor the resident doctor’s duty roster and their duties and responsibilities.
11) Attend to the patients and their attendant’s complaints.
12) Responsible for the smooth functioning of Patient Health Insurance Desk and maintain good rapport with the TPAs and other accredited institutions.
13) Development of Medical Strategy, Service profile and Delivery strategies.
14) Networking with Corporate companies &creating partnerships with them.
15) Monitor the MOUs and tie-ups with corporate companies and other agencies and medical tourism activities and improve the prospects of the hospital.
16) Work closely with the Nursing Superintendent and take all necessary steps to ensure high standards of patient care. Ensure that proper Standard Operative Procedures are in place for the efficient admission, care & discharge of patients.
17) Work in close collaboration with Nursing and other Clinical services to ensure delivery of world class Healthcare services.
18) Ensures proper upkeep and confidentiality of medical records and patients documentation.
19) Co-ordinate the work of all the departments for smooth functioning of the hospital.
20) Responsible for Brand building and marketing of the hospital
21) Responsible for the overall administration and smooth functioning of the Hospital.
22) Required to carry out any other instructions or work that may be entrusted by the Superiors and the Management from time to time regarding the administration of the Hospital.
Qualification: MBBS and Masters in Hospital Administration
Experience: 15-20 years
Age: 40-50 yrs.