Associate Editors-Biomedical Sciences (Office or Telecommute)
Cactus Communications is a leading provider of scientific communication services to more than 60,000 clients across 116 countries.
We are currently looking to hire Associate Editors in the Biomedical Sciences field.
This is a full time position which could either entail working from office in Mumbai or working from home (telecommute).
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
· As an associate editor, you will help researchers improve the language and clarity of their documents and ensure that the documents comply with style and format requirements.
· Manage deadlines and have high quality standards.
· Review the assignments done by editors and provide timely feedback with the aim of making them independent contributors.
WHY THIS IS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY:
· This position permits flexibility. Candidates from any part of India are invited to apply. You can choose to either telecommute or work from our office in Mumbai.
· You will receive training to become adept at editing and reviewing both academic and non-academic manuscripts and will be provided with the necessary technological support (laptops will be provided to telecommuters).
· You will also have unlimited access to exclusive interviews with industry experts, articles on the latest industry trends, and publication and writing tips on our learning and discussion platform.
· At CACTUS, you will be exposed to research carried out worldwide and will get an insider’s view of the burgeoning, multi-million-dollar publishing industry.
WHAT YOU NEED:
· A degree (bachelor’s, master’s, PhD, etc.) in the biomedical sciences field (detailed subject-area list below)
· Excellent written English skills and attention to detail
· Familiarity with MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
To apply, please access this link: http://bit.ly/1Wlaojl
DETAILED SUBJECT- AREA LIST:
Biochemistry, Genetics and Molecular Biology, Neuroscience, Ecology, Medicine, Pharmaceutical Sciences etc.