About Manas Foundation
Manas Foundation is a Delhi based registered trust, deeply committed to the cause of Mental Health in India since the year 2000. Mental health needs are diverse and span a wide spectrum of ages, social contexts and family structures. Manas attempts to address these diverse mental health needs with a multidisciplinary team based approach.
Our areas of activity are mental health and wellbeing. We work with various populations like women, children and adolescents, and the disadvantaged segments of society to understand their emotional stresses and to improve their coping. In this effort, we provide our expertise both through our own centre and in collaboration with like minded organisations already active within the community.
We deliver most of our clinical and training services from our premises in Okhla Phase II. However, events like workshops, lectures and awareness campaigns are conducted at other sites as requied by the situation.
Job Title: Psychologist, Social Worker
Location: Okhla Industrial Area, New Delhi
1) Administer psychological tests and develop reports.
2) Provide one to one counselling to beneficiaries
3) Conduct interactive workshops on psychosocial issues with beneficiaries
4) Facilitating community outreach projects on mental health
Qualifications, Experience and Capacities
1) Minimum Post Graduate.
2) Minimum 2-3 years of experience in the related field.
3) Well versed with Psychological Testing and Research Methods
4) Have firsthand experience in counselling people with mental health concerns.
5) Has understanding of/ practical skills in group work.
6) Innovative and strategic thinker
7) Result driven and enthusiastic to learn and evolve
8) Demonstrable problem-solving and analytical ability on complex problems.
9) Positive attitude towards work.
10) Persevering and consistent.
11) Proficient in Computers
1. all applications should be sent to [email protected]
2. the deadline for receiving applications is 10th November, 2010